Effective date: June 2023
ItalianaFiftyFive (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the website https://italianafiftyfive.co.uk/ (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
– Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Phone number
– Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
– Cookies and Usage Data
– Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
– To provide and maintain our Service
– To notify you about changes to our Service
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
– To provide customer support
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
– To monitor the usage of our Service
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues
– To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
ItalianaFiftyFive may process your Personal Data because:
– We need to perform a contract with you
– You have given us permission to do so
– The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
– To comply with the law
- Data Retention
- Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United Kingdom and process it there.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Service to function properly and enable you to navigate through the website and use its features. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
2. Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the Service by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This information allows us to analise trends, administer the site, track user movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
3. Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the Service to remember choices you make and provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
4. Advertising/Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may be used by third-party advertisers to serve personalized ads based on your browsing history and interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on. These third-party cookies are subject to their respective privacy policies.
Your Cookie Choices
You can instruct your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Service.
For information on how to manage and delete cookies, please refer to your browser’s help documentation or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.